Handy Finance Desktop v2.0
Maintaining of Handy Finance info on a desktop computer.
Viewing, editing and analysis of your financial data on a desktop computer.
Reports, export to Excel.
Description of the program
Handy Finance is a money management software for Palm OS handhelds.
Advanced desktop program for Handy Finance allows:
- exchanging all the data with Handy Finance on Palm,
- viewing and editing all the data from Handy Finance (accounts, categories, currencies, transactions) on a desktop computer,
- filtering (searching, reporting) of transactions and watching filtered balance like in Palm program,
- exporting of selected transactions to Excel (csv) file.
Mac OS Desktop makes Excel (csv) file from Handy Finance data.
Just place it into the folder with Handy Finance data (FP_*.pdb files) and launch.
It will save Excel (csv) files with your financial data into the same folder.
You can get DAO here
- Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP,
- Microsoft DAO 3.5 or 3.6,
- PalmDesktop is recommended.